Monday, July 16, 2007

To Answer A Few Questions...

So, we have gotten some emails asking questions that I am assuming everyone knows the answer to. However, we all know what happens when you assume so I'll go ahead and give a quick run down before you move on to the real reason you are checking out the blog in the first place (Logan).

I mentioned that I am in school full time as well as Seth. I am taking online classes through Grand Canyon University. The goal is for me to complete my MBA by the time (or shortly after) Seth graduates. Our timing couldn't have been better with the new baby coming (smile) but we decided if I'm going to finish school now is the time and this is the way. I am really liking it even though I feel like I'm always catching up!

Seth takes his boards test on Thursday! Woohoo! It has been a stressful couple of months for him so when boards are over on Thursday and all finals complete the following Tuesday we are outta here! There is some bright shining light during this next week however and that is we get to find out what we are having a week from today!

Okay, now that ya'll have a general idea on what life is like in the Skinner household sit back and enjoy the rest of your day! ;)

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Good for you! You're going to have a lot to juggle, but I'm sure you can do it.
PS - You're welcome to keep our blog link on your page. :)

Macey said...

Exciting times! I bet you are enjoying the weather this Summer...and missing AZ weather...yeah right