Saturday, September 01, 2007
Projects!
So before we started back with real life we had a few projects we wanted to get done. The first was the shed. Andy and Michele flew up for a few days and Seth and Andy had it up in no time. It was pretty funny to watch them work! They made a good team! According to Seth, Andy is "handier than pockets on a shirt!" Thanks so much Petersons for all your help! You guys are great!
The other project we had was moving Logan to a big boy bed. We found a dresser big enough for both kids with a changing table on it and a bed on Craigslist for pretty cheap. They were pretty banged up so Seth and I sanded and painted them. Logan absolutely loves his bed! He and I moved it up and arranged the room while Seth was at school one day. When Seth got home I told Logan to show his dad his new bed. Logan took Seth's hand and led him up the stairs and crawled onto his bed with big smiles. He's doing really well with it. He only fell off once that we know of the first night. Our battle now it that at night we leave our door open and he comes into our room at random hours wanting to sleep with us. Hopefully before his sister comes we'll have that one taken care of!!! We took the gate down at the top of the stairs as well. We feel like our baby is now a little boy but he is sooooo much fun. He thinks he's pretty funny and everyday is more and more like his dad! Guess its a good thing we like him too huh!!!
Posted by Skinners at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You're pushing this boy to grow up too quickly. Let's call it a little boy bed. I'm not ready for him to be a big boy yet!
Oh my gosh! He is sooooo big! I hardly recognize him! It looks like he LOOOOOOVVVVEEEESSSSS his bed! I can't wait to see him! And the furniture of course.
K - I'm totally impressed by all the fun projects you are doing! Logan is as cute as ever!
The only prob is that he can get out of it at 3 in the morning and hop in bed with mommy and daddy. :) He seems to like it though... Thanks for all your help and delicious dinner last night... you guys are the best!
Fun! All right, I need to see more pictures of your family now
Post a Comment