Monday, July 28, 2008

Arizona


Connor, Chloe, Jared, Cooper, Raeleigh




So, we have been in Arizona for two weeks and Seth has FINALLY come! He got here Friday night and we are SOOOOO excited! I drove down alone with the kids two weeks ago for Grandpa's funeral and we made it in 13 1/2 hours. Not bad for a 12 hour trip and 3 stops with two kids alone! We even came in the JEEP and I am happy to say it did AWESOME! Those of you that doubt the JEEP, you should apologize!

It is way stinkin' HOT here but the company makes up for it! After the funeral everyone came to Mom and Dad's and we got this way cute picture of all the babies in order of age. If it were in size Doughy and Kaija's kids would be first! It was so fun to get them all together! We have been canning like crazy (beans, enchilada sauce, salsa, corn, jam and beef) and playing in the water everyday! Seth tied to surprise us by catching an earlier flight but still didn't get here until about 7:30 p.m. His mom and the girls still had shopping to do. That's okay, Seth got to prove his shopping skills (he is actually pretty good) and made it just in time for baths! I had been doing corn all day so it also gave me a chance to at least shower before he got here!

So far we have had a blast. Logan has gotten to play with lots of cousins and has LOVED it. He is still the little guy and really gets demanding on I'm sure on the older kids' nerves but they are so good to him. He has gotten to ride the horse with Grandpa, swim at the pool and ate 5 slices of pizza, paint a truck and himself and ride in the ranger with Papa. Chloe has gotten super quick at crawling and LOVED swimming. I'm sure we will have plenty more adventures to come before we leave!

We aren't sure how long we are here and are just enjoying the time together! Hope all is well with everyone!

9 comments:

Cam and Chelle said...

Chloe is so cute! And what fun to have tons of cousins to play with! Glad you're enjoying your break!

Brittnie Roit said...

Hey there! It's Brittnie from Pima. I haven't seen you guys in so long. Your kids are so cute! :0) I hope you dont mind me adding you guys to our blog!

The Carlson Crew said...

Come home! We miss you! :) We're so glad you're having a good time. Just drop Logan off on your way in town, and we'll return him in a few days, when Spence has had his fill. He's asked about Logan at least once a day since you left, and thinks Logan is going to be everywhere we go. ("Logan at Grandma's? Logan at Target? Logan at splash park?")

Colton and Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH! The first thing I said when I saw this was "THAT IS SO A LITTLE SETH!" I miss him so much! Logan that is...not so much Seth. he he. I miss you guys a ton! And Cooper needs to drop a few lbs if you know what I'm talking about! :) Glad you are having fun.

Clint and Tiffany said...

Hey! We have SO enjoyed you guys... well, the ONE time we got to see you in the past 3 weeks... :) Those pics are WAY cute, and you were dead on about all the personalities coming out in those babies! I posted a bunch of pics from wakeboarding on our blog, and they are DANG adorable! If you want me to email you some, email me cuz I don't have your addy. Travel safe!

Rochelle said...

Glad we got to spend some time with you guys! It was fun having you here for 3 weeks. And by the way, I didn't have my camera for the cousin baby shots, so I stole the picture from your blog! Travel safe!

Teri said...

Hey, Haven't you guys been gone long enough! I agree with Chrissy, come home already! I have lots to tell you, I just finished typing up the notes from photography class for you and I made sure I got all the handouts too! I also wanted to talk to ya about Thurs preschool activities....did you trade with Natalie? I think she has the 2nd to last week in Aug. and I have the last week, are you going to be home by then? I will be gone that last week in Aug. so I was wondering if we could switch so you would have the last thurs in aug and I would have the 2nd to last week? would that be ok?

Kendria said...

Glad you are home!!! Be ready for a BBQ in a few weeks. Mark the 30th down for D's birthday- BBQ at our place this time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney. This is Rachael Scott. Those pictures are priceless!! You have such cute children!