Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged

Okay Rachel, I don't know if you meant me when you said Courtney but I figured what the heck right! I'm not a very interesting person but here it goes.
7 Random Facts:

1. I'm a night person. I am more motivated at night and usually run off of about 5 hours of sleep. I get more done!

2. I have broken both arms (at different times thankfully) and a toe. Laugh if you want but the toe hurt worse than the arms!

3. I LOVE to take LONG, HOT baths almost every night. I read, make grocery lists, and sometimes fall asleep (don't worry, if Seth hasn't heard from me in about 30 minutes he comes checking).

4. I love to go grocery shopping! It is so rewarding to see how much money you can save! I love the grocery store!

5. When we grow up and settle down in a place I have only made two requests (so far). I want chickens and fruit trees, all kinds of fruit trees!

6. Brownies are my biggest weakness. If I see them I want to eat all of them by myself in one sitting. Its horrible!

7. I am a huge list person. I make lists all the time and for everything! Most of the time I try to work off of them but usually end up falling way short due to spending time with my family which is so much better anyway!

Wow, that was hard! I tag whoever wants to play (somebody please play)!

4 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

It's always fun to learn new things. Funny-I'm a huge list person too. I can't stand to not have one. I get more done with it. Hope you guys are doing good.

Reeds said...

5 hrs! Holy Cow! I think I would be very crabby-but then again it's nice to get things done, not to mention a relaxing bath.

Nicki said...

I love the family photos. You look great! And those beautiful kids--I knew you when those two were just a wish. Isn't it amazing how time marches on? Glad to see you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this, Courtney. I learned a lot about you.