3 year old picture
Well it finally happened. Our little boy is now 3! I can't believe it! I'm tearing up just thinking about how fast he is growing up. Most days, I just want him to stay little! He was so excited about his birthday all week. We put balloons on the banister and when he woke up and saw them and said, "Oh my goodness!" I said, "What is it?" to which he replied "Mom, its my party!" It was sooooo cute! He had a wonderful day full of friends, presents (this kid had Christmas all over again) and fun. Seth made his cake and it turned out awesome! He didn't get to bed until 10 and will hopefully stay in HIS bed all night! Here are a few things to enjoy about Logan now.
3 Favorite People:
Dad
Mom
Chloe
3 Favorite Foods:
Smoothies
Pancakes or Waffles
Pizza
3 Favorite Things To Do:
Anything with Dad
Play in the water (any water)
Be Outside
3 Favorite Things to Say
Umm, Hold on just a minute
I didn't say nothing
You're Silly
3 Favorite Questions
Can I go ride Lucky (Grandpa's horse)
Can I go to Spencer's house?
Can I sleep in your bed?
We love our little boy so much and are so grateful to have him in our lives. What a blessing he is. His happy, loving personality is contagious and makes it difficult for him to be in trouble too long. He is learning so quickly and growing up more everyday!






With all the kids and extra plates laying around, Chloe helped herself to two pieces of cake! She enjoyed every bite of both!
Dad
Mom
Chloe
3 Favorite Foods:
Smoothies
Pancakes or Waffles
Pizza
3 Favorite Things To Do:
Anything with Dad
Play in the water (any water)
Be Outside
3 Favorite Things to Say
Umm, Hold on just a minute
I didn't say nothing
You're Silly
3 Favorite Questions
Can I go ride Lucky (Grandpa's horse)
Can I go to Spencer's house?
Can I sleep in your bed?
We love our little boy so much and are so grateful to have him in our lives. What a blessing he is. His happy, loving personality is contagious and makes it difficult for him to be in trouble too long. He is learning so quickly and growing up more everyday!



7 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan! Looks like you have a fun party!!
Such cute pictures! You're kids are so sweet! Happy BIG birthday, Logan!
Wow, Court. This blog is adorable and so is Logan! Happy Birthday!
I know...Don't they just grow up toooooo fast! Looks like Logan enjoyed that past couple of weeks. Love the idea of having a girls day and making tutus and painting nails...so fun!
I LOVE the cake. Props to Seth! We love you, Logan! Happy Birthday!
My favorite is the "Logan is a big boy" Picture! HA HA HA! What a cutie!
Super Cute picture of him at 3yrs. Happy Day Logie! You are no longer a baby/toddler... you are a REAL BOY!!!
Post a Comment