That's right folks. Skinner boy #2 due December 15th! We are pretty excited! Logan is anxious for a brother and Chloe doesn't know it yet but her days of being the baby are almost over!
Woo hoo! I knew you were going to have a boy cuz we just got a girl and you are always off with the rest of us! You had Logan when we had Madi and Brittlee, and then you had Chloe in the same round as Ayden and Briggs bringing up the tail end, and now you're bringing another boy into the mix when we just got Keahi! Too funny! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Catch your breath before adding another Chloe eh? :0) Love you guys!
I know I'm a little late but I just had to say CONGRATS!!! Number three. I can't believe how big (and cute!) Logan and Chloe are! Where does the time go?! Are you guys down to one more year? The countdown is on.
We often find it funny that life has turned out a little different than originally thought. With each new surprise comes a great adventure. This is our life and not only are we livin' the dream but livin' it happily ever after.
22 comments:
Yay Congrats Courtney!
Yea yea yea! I can't wait to see what this boy is like! Hooray!
Congrats Skinners!!!
Congrats!!!! How exciting, I'm so happy for you!!! :) I get to find out in 3 weeks what we're having, I can't wait!!! :)
That is so wonderful! Congratulations to all of you!
Wahoo! You guys are such fabulous parents, this new baby boy is a lucky guy to get to come and live with you :) Congratulations!
Yippee!! Congratulations! (I love Chloe's poor forehead in the picture- hope it heals soon!)
Wow! Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Good Luck!
Yeah for you guys!!!!
Wow congratulations! I'm way excited for you!
Congradulations!!! Get all that boy stuff pulled out of the closet :) I'm so excited for you guys!
Woo hoo! I knew you were going to have a boy cuz we just got a girl and you are always off with the rest of us! You had Logan when we had Madi and Brittlee, and then you had Chloe in the same round as Ayden and Briggs bringing up the tail end, and now you're bringing another boy into the mix when we just got Keahi! Too funny! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Catch your breath before adding another Chloe eh? :0) Love you guys!
Woot! Congrats guys! What a lucky fella! Oh, and love the goose-egg on Chloe's poor forehead! Miss you all!
We are so happy for you guys! I have a special place in my heart for boys!!!!
Congrats. I didn't even know you were pregnant. Awesome. Hope you are feeling well.
Wow! Congratulations, Skinner family. I can't wait to hear names!! :)
Congrats! How exciting!
Boys are such a hoot! Gotta love 'em!! Congrats!
Congrats, congrats!!!
A BOY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! So fun!
Life is going to change Miss Chloe! :) Congrats! Can't wait to see him!
I know I'm a little late but I just had to say CONGRATS!!! Number three. I can't believe how big (and cute!) Logan and Chloe are! Where does the time go?! Are you guys down to one more year? The countdown is on.
Post a Comment