Wednesday, December 02, 2009

He's Here!!!!!



Mason Christopher born 9:00am on 12/2/09. He weighs 6lb 7ozs (Seth says that's easy calving) and was 19.5 inches long. So far he doesn't cry and likes to eat. Logan did ask if he could hammer him softly so we'll see how long the doesn't cry part lasts. More to come. . . . . . . .

14 comments:

The Boring Family said...

I'm so glad he's already turning out to be a good baby. Congratulations!

Teri said...

He's sure is a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! Good luck with the recovery and all.

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, he is soo sweet! I'm glad that he came and all went well. I had to call your mom and get all the details! How fun for Logan to have a little brother. But you may need to get Mason a helmet for Christmas so he can withstand those blows! Can't wait to see you guys!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

YAY!!! Congratulations (& I love the name)! Let me know if I can help out with the kiddos while you recover and Seth is busy with boards.

Kendria said...

Congrats! I am glad that he finally decided to come! :) Cute name too!

Rochelle said...

Love the name! He's cute...definitely looks like he belongs. Can't wait to see him! So are you guys comimg for Christmas? I haven't heard yet. Good luck with everything!!

Natalie said...

Congrats! And I don't care how little, there is no easy calfing! I hope you're doing well. He is adorable :)

Rachel said...

Congrats you guys! He's a cutie. I hope the transition to 3 goes well and without much hammering!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Cam and Chelle said...

Yea! Congrats! I was just thinking about you today and wondering!! What a sweetie!

Claydens said...

he's awesome. I can't wait to hold little Mason! Congrats and yeah for a baby in time for AZ!

Marisa and Rob said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so cute!!! I love the name! ;-)

Shelley said...

Yeah!! So I'm a loser and haven't checked your blog so today I heard you had him! CONGRATS!! I hope everything went well and I CANNOT WAIT to meet him. Call me if you need anything and hope Court, that you are feeling well.