We just had the longest car ride and the quickest trip home ever! After the ever-stressful boards last weekend we headed out of town to job interviews and to spend some time with family. We headed to Pueblo and stayed with Ty and Jordan for a night (thanks for helping us find Chloe Ty) then left for Farmington, NM where Seth had a couple of interviews. About 8 hours total. Then, after the interviews and the kiddos and I hanging out waaaaaay to long in Burger King's play area (it was really gross too) we drove to my parents house (about 8 hours).
We played in Pima with Seth's family on Wednesday and on Thursday Seth and I drove to Sierra Vista for another interview. Total drive time about 5 hours. This trip we were smart and left the two bigger kids with Grandma (man, I have a lot of kids)!
Played with my family on Friday and got up and drove to Las Vegas, NM on Saturday, about 8 hours in the car. Stayed the night with Seth's brother and his wife and went to church there. It is a branch and we doubled the primary and made quite a contribution to the congregation in sacrament meeting. It was a really cool little branch. Finished out the trip on Sunday with about 5 hours in the car to Denver. Quick but long. However, we did get to squeeze in a few fun things!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
A Quick Long Trip (does that make sense?)
Posted by Skinners at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It was nice seeing Seth {and letting him eat all my ice cream, I really didn't need it!!} :O) but I missed you and your kiddos! Crazy that Logan is almost 4! Crap. That means that Madi is almost 4 too... has it really been that long? Wow. Hope all goes well on the job front, keep us posted.
Whew! Glad you are back. I can see why you didn't want to hop in the car again this weekend! Yikes, girl!
When did Chloe's hair get so blond? I'm glad you guys are back safely and even gladder that WE didn't have to do all that driving. Did you get anything figured out with all those interviews yet?
Well, I'm glad that I got to get a glimpse of you while you were here and really glad that you guys made it safe and sound home again. Your kids are troopers! You're kids are so cute.
Post a Comment