Holy Moly! I cannot believe that this boy is 4! We had a camping themed birthday party with his friends on Saturday and it was so much fun! Here are some pictures of the event, again in no particular order!

We let the kids go "fishing" in the "lake". Really, we put gold fish in the pool and they all got to take their fish home as a party favor ;)! This was a huge hit and everybody loved it!

We did lots of running around outside like a bunch of little crazies!

And of course, a camping cake! This was actually pretty fun to make!


And he made out like a bandit!


Don't forget the hot dog roast over the fire pit!

It was so much fun! EVERYONE (even Seth and I) had an absolute blast! So worth it! Here are some landmarks for Logan at 4!
4 Favorites:
Food: Hot dogs
Color: green
Thing to do: Play with his guns (surprise surprise)
Song: Tears on the face (I Know that My Savior Loves Me)
4 Reasons We Love Him:
1. He's funny
2. He's smart
3. He's such a good helper
4. Loves to hang out with us!
Sweet sweet Logan boy. We love you so much!
11 comments:
I love that song, too! It made me want to cry everytime the primary kids sang it. It's so beautiful! I hope he had a great birthday!!
What a great theme for his birthday! I might have to steal some of those ideas when Oliver is older. However, I don't think I am talented enough to make that cake so I might have to special order one from you.
Oh, you have SUCH good ideas! Love the goldfish in the pond and your cake is absolutely amazing. I am SO impressed. Someday I'm going to be talented like you! How fun for him!! I am so copying this party in three years for Briggs. :)
Super cute cake, and super cute idea with the gold fish!! I'll have to remember that. It's crazy how fast they grow. He is such a cute boy!
Happy Birthday Logan! Kudos on the cake too Court. Looks great!
Happy Birthday Logan! We love you!
I LOVE the cake! You are so creative!
That's such a FUN idea for a party! I'm going back and forth between a couple for Madi next month... I'll have to call you and get some advice! {I know, just what you wanted, eh? Well, that's what you get for being so darn creative!!} :O)
What a fun party, even though our fish didn't last 24 hours ;)
Looks like a total blast! what a big boy! AMAZING cake! you rock! glad the party was a success. what a stud!
he's sure gettign big! hope you guys are well, ready for the move, etc.! xoxo
Post a Comment