I don't know what is about toilets, but that is what Maddox goes after all the time. If the lid is closed he will open it. Ugh, I've never had a kid like the tiolet has much as he does.
We often find it funny that life has turned out a little different than originally thought. With each new surprise comes a great adventure. This is our life and not only are we livin' the dream but livin' it happily ever after.
4 comments:
Man, he looks like trouble!!
Oh those little toddlers! Good thing you keep your toilets so clean!
I don't know what is about toilets, but that is what Maddox goes after all the time. If the lid is closed he will open it. Ugh, I've never had a kid like the tiolet has much as he does.
Definitely Cute! Hope things are working out for you guys... Think of you often!
Post a Comment