Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally...Something New!

Okay, so I was uploading my pictures to the computer and realized it has been a long while since I've posted some of the everyday life stuff or even taken recent pictures for that matter. I know, I know, we are so exciting that you can hardly stand it. Anyway, so this first post is random pictures of fun things we've done. The Aquarium (Logan and Seth were totally drenched by the Sting Ray, apparently you aren't supposed to grab them), Logan & Spencer playing the piano, Miss Chloe in her Bumbo chair (not so comfortable to sleep in), Easter with Arizona friends, cousins in Arizona and Logan helping with the laundry.

Nothing very new to report. Our baby can now roll back to front and only does it when mom isn't around to see. She's been doing it for about a week now and I've never actually seen her do it but I've found her on her tummy when I've left her on her back. Silly girl. She is full of smiles and I am so happy to report she is starting to cuddle! Woohoo! I LOVE cuddle babies and was rather disappointed in the beginning when she didn't like to cuddle. What a sweetie she is. She's getting so big so fast. She's at such a fun age, 5 months. I can't believe how fast it has gone.

Logan is still into everything and then some. I shouldn't complain too much. He's always been such a mellow kid that now that he's exploring a little more I should be able to handle it with all those patience I built up for the past two years! Ha. Funny. No, he really is good and I really am patient (most of the time).

Anyway, enough from me, get some popcorn and enjoy the show!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Fun pictures! You look like you are staying very busy! Just like moms do! I will have to check out the talk you talking about- it sounds really good. I really need a good pick-me-up! See ya in a month!

Anonymous said...

hi courtney! this is cydni (crockett)! i came across your blog and i live downtown denver. it would be fun to see you. my email is cydniec@hotmail.com hopefully i will talk to you soon.