Friday, May 02, 2008

Tagged, 5 Things

Okay, I'm not very exciting but maybe there will be a few things you don't know or will tell you more about me.

5 Things On My To-Do List

Clean Bathrooms
Do Homework
Order Books
Start Logan's Scrapbook
Make Chloe a Dress

5 Jobs I've Had

Volleyball Coach
Computer Lab Supervisor
Substitute Teacher
Family Practice Patient Care Coordinator
Self-Strorage Facility On-Site Manager

5 Places I've Lived (okay, I only have four)

Ft. Thomas, Arizona
Thatcher, Arizona
Tucson, Arizona
Denver, Colorado

5 Favorite Snacks

Brownies
Ice Cream
Bread (wierd, I know)
Granola Bars
Pretzels

5 Things You May Not Know About Me

I like to clean
I want LOTS of kids
The older I get, the more shy I get
I dislike seafood without tasting most of it
I have broke both of my arms and a toe (fortunately not at the same time)

5 Things I'd Do As A Billionaire

Get out of debt
Build a BIG house
Help out those that need it
Invest
Travel

5 Things I Love

Family
Friends
Cooking
Baths
Projects

5 People I Tag

Hannah
Rochelle
Michelle
Sara
Shelley

8 comments:

Terri said...

Hi Courtney! You're kids are so cute so its a good thing you want lots! And I have to admit, I share your love of cleaning. I'm pretty anal about it. Take care!

The Meehl Family said...

Hi Courtney! It's fun to see pics of your family. They're adorable! Looks like you're having a blast!
Leah (Kempton)

Becky McArthur said...

Hey Courtney!
So glad I found you. Sounds like you guys are doing great, I have to say, your family is so adorable and you look the same as when we were playing volleyball together. :) Keep in touch!
-Becky Mullenaux

Kristina said...

Hey Court! Glad I found you! So which job did you like the best? I love your family picture too! Here's my blog if you want to take a look

www.kristina-spain.blogspot.com

Marisa and Rob said...

Hi Courtney!I'm glad I found your bolg. Sounds like this are going good for you and your family. Keep in touch
Marisa Rowley

Sara said...

I know you're busy, but we need to see those cute kiddos! :)

Kendria said...

You're a SUPER MOM and WOMAN! Did you know that!?

Hawkins Family said...

Hi Courtney. It was good to see you guys at Raeleigh's blessing. You have some dang cute kids. I hope things are going good for you. Take care