Okay, so I've received some complaints that I haven't updated the blog in a while. Well, we got home from visiting family in Arizona (thanks to everyone, we had a blast) and are finally starting to get back to normal. I have some fun pictures of the splash park and stuff here when we can home that I'll post later. However, here are a few from our trip.
Logan had an agenda. He wanted to ride "Yucky" (Lucky) the 'orse' (horse), a cow, a rah (dog), a tractor and Dee. He did ride the horse and tractor so 2 out of 5 isn't bad for a 2-year-old! He had a BLAST playing with cousins and grandparents and is having a hard time adjust back to boring old mom. We are coping.
Our goal was to have little Chloe (six months) sitting up by the time we went to Arizona and we can proudly say she is a master! She's now putting the Cheerios in her mouth! She's got quite the little personality and Logan is going to get a run for his money. He had a toy today and was sitting by her and she scooted around until she could reach it, grabbed a hold and didn't let go! The next two years are going to be rather interesting!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Finally Some Updates....
Posted by Skinners at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Sad. I left you a nice long comment, but there was an error. Yay for new pics - Chloe is getting so big! We're working on having Jaina sitting better by the time we go for Phil's wedding in two weeks...
Hey! Look at you! Oh and check out that cowboy! Thanks for updating! And CUTE pictures. Can't wait to see you guys again...um, like tonight...and tomorrow! HA HA HA!
Yeah for Chloe! Looks like you guys have been super busy too...we are still on vacation and come home on sunday. We will have to get back into the swing of things also and Kennedie will have just boring old mom at home too! Funny!
Hi Court & Seth!! What a cute family! Looks like you guys are havin' fun!
Leah Kempton
So.........the bow?!?!! it's as big as her head. Just had to say it!
i love the first picture of you and chole! youa re so beautiful, and your little girl is gonna be just like her mom!!!
Courtney! Your kids are adorable! I hope you remember me! Its Shawna Rios from the CNA program! Anyways I found you on here and have to say you have such a cute family!How is everything going? Are you living in Colorado now?
Cute pictures! It was good to see you guys- but I didn't even know when you were leaving and didn't get to say goodbye! Maybe next time I will know a little more of what is going on and we will get to see more of you and the kids!
Love the new pictures! That's a great camera :)
Is that your camera at work taking those pictures? I LOVE IT! They look so good! Glad you finally posted an update! It was great eating DEER meat at your house last weekend... Tell Seth he did an awesome job- :)
I love that picture of you and your sweet little girl! I'm very impressed that Chloe is sitting up by herself.
Hey Courtney, I just found out that we might be moving to Colorado!! Any suggestions on a nice town to live in?
Cute cute pics! Love you guys!
Post a Comment