8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
1. American Idol
2. 24
3. Berenstain Bears (I know, I know)
4. Sometimes Biggest Loser
5.
6.
7.
8.
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Updated the blog!
2. Did homework
3. Got tons of food for super cheap at King Soopers with case lot sales!
4. Looked at cars
5. Cleaned up (ever cleaning)
6. Played hide and seek
7. Sold my car
8. Took my kids to a Valentine's party
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Life after dental school
2. VACATIONS
3. No more homework
4. Weekends
5. Finishing projects
6. Hot bubble baths
7. Naptime
8. Playing
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Cinzetti's
2. Olive Garden
3. Macaroni Grill
4. La Paloma
5. That's all!
6.
7.
8.
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. More vacations
2. more kids ;)
3. A super clean, organized house
4. MORE TIME!
5. To get super fit
6. A house with room for my projects and year supply
7. More patience
8. To be successful
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Michele P.
2. Tiffany
3. Chrissy
4. Teri
5. Michelle B.
6. Hannah
7. Trish
8. Marie
Friday, February 13, 2009
Tagged
Posted by Skinners at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah for an update! I think people gave up on you and stopped checking your blog! J/K! Hey, thanks for tagging me first, I feel so loved! It was fun to read your update and your eight things. Let us know how the car shopping goes!
See....now I learned maybe 1 or 2 new things about you! Mostly I know everything though! HA HA HA But I did learnt that I watch WAY more TV than you! HA HA HA HA HA What a life!
Post a Comment