Thursday, October 01, 2009

This is only for documentation purposes


So I've been taking this cake decorating class just for fun. I've always wanted to and found a friend to do it with me. I figured that now is really the only time in the next few years I will be able to do this. Anyway, this was our final project from last night. The last two cakes were totally not my style and therefore VERY ugly so no pictures. Next month we are doing fondant which I am really excited about. Anyway, nothing big but there it is. It was fun to do even if we have thrown every cake away (I did tell Seth since this one was the most non-ugly he had to have a slice, we'll see).

5 comments:

rindy said...

wow! you are up late! and i didn't think that you would be playing VB anymore. we have it this thurs. it's definately NOT the same when you aren't there! love the cake... pretty. :)

Jordan said...

You must've taken the Hobby Lobby class, right? I took that class a few years ago and made a cake just like that!! Yours turned out really cute!!

Andy and Michele said...

I am amazed! I tried to make my first roses Saturday, and yeah, they were awful! I'm so jealous, I would love to take a class and learn, but my friend is teaching me, so I am pretty excited about that. Oh, and I love Dr. Logan, too funny!

Shelley said...

Way to go on the cake!!

Kendria said...

That looks really good! You did a great job! Now onto wedding cakes, right?