I have to post this picture.
Its too cute not to.
It reminds me they really do love each other
(even if it is only when sleeping).
This is what I found when checking on the kids after I put them to bed in their own rooms!
I can't think of a better way to end my day.
(smile).
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Its too cute not to.
It reminds me they really do love each other
(even if it is only when sleeping).
This is what I found when checking on the kids after I put them to bed in their own rooms!
I can't think of a better way to end my day.
(smile).



4 comments:
That looks so peaceful and quiet, however, not very comfortable. It is amazing the different positions kids will sleep in.
Oh, so sweet! So, who joined who? I'm guessing that's Chloe's bed. That really is cute! I hear ya though. The girls fight like crazy all day, and then they giggle in their beds at night and half the time Brittlee ends up sleeping on the top bunk with Beckie! Probably not safe, but o'well.
Love it! I'm excited to get Madi and Keahi bunk beds next summer, I have a feeling that we will stumble upon that same scene many many times...
Awww... Love it. :)
Post a Comment