How could you not love these faces! Here are some super quick updates on our lively crew!

Logan S. - Age 4 1/2

1.LOVING pre-school and starting to read!
2. Has turned into a HUGE helper!
3. Uses words like "fantastic, actually, are you serious?, and holy moses" on a regular basis!
4. Loves to wrestle Mason!
5. Wants a power-wheels 4-wheeler for Christmas!
Chloe - Age almost 3

1. Starting to talk back (sometimes its cute and hard to discipline)
2. Loves Tinkerbell
3. Loves to sit on the counter and 'help' (aka snack while we cook)
4. A great snuggler
5. Wants mac-n-cheese for EVERY meal!
Mason C. - Age 10 months

1. Is finally crawling!
2. Loves the dog and "yells" at her
3. Loves to wrestle Logan
4. Only wants to snuggle Mom at night
5. Now has 6 teeth!
6 comments:
It's true! They are way cute! Chloe would make an adorable tinkerbell. I love her curls. And what handsome boys. I just love the blonde hair!
It was good to talk to you today, sorry my kids were so needy!
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Your little girl is just gorgeous. All your kids are cute but Seth is really going to have to watch out for the boys when she's older.
I agree. They are super cute! I miss them...and you! Look at Chloe's hair? There's a ton of it! Soooo cute!!!!
Such cutie-pies! So fun to watch them grow and learn new things. Especially once they get into pre-school, huh? I love listening to Madi rattle off the Pledge of Allegiance and watch her write her letters and numbers. So cool! I CAN'T wait to see you in a few weeks! Miss you chica!
How cute! I LOVE Chloe's hair. So fun!
Hands down for all kids living in NEW MEXICO! They are getting so old! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment