Thursday, September 25, 2008

Could I have picked a better time?














So, it was 5:30, dinner was in the oven, Chloe missed her late afternoon nap, Logan was wired and I decided since Seth just walked in the door I'd take pictures of the kids. Yeah right. Chloe cried, Logan kept running away and welp, we got a few good shots but not what I wanted. We still don't have a cute one of them together. A work in progress I guess. My favorite one is of Logan with his back to me and his shirt up. I was sitting on the grass frustrated because Chloe was crying and Logan just ran away again. I heard him say, "Mom, picture of me" and I turned and that is what I got. What a character that boy is. He brought us all laughs (except Chloe of course, who was still crying) and made me realize that the pictures that tell a story are the best ones to have, even if it is his backside!

10 comments:

Sara said...

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but I can't believe how much that kid looks like his daddy most of the time!

Summers Family said...

I think they turned out so cute! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!

Heidi said...

Your kids are getting so big, and they're soooo cute!

Shelley said...

you say you didn't get what you wanted but I love what you got!! I really like the pictures of Logan sitting on the ground smiling. Did you do any adjustments on the computer to make the colors so awesome. you gotta teach me.

lofgreenlegacy said...

I love the pictures. They are adorable!

Cam and Chelle said...

Super cute photogs!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out great! I think I have told you before but you are great at taking those pictures! I didn't know which address you wanted but my home address is 2330 E. Lynwood St. Mesa, AZ 85213 and my e-mail is mel_stephan28@hotmail.com Maybe one of these days we will actually be able to see eachother again!! That would be so awesome! Hope you are doing great!!

Kendria said...

Cute cute pics though- to go with the cute cute kids. Chloe is all smiles it seems...

Rochelle said...

What cute kids they are. It must run in the blood. :)

Reeds said...

Your kids are truly adorable! I hope you didn't have a mommy meltdown.