Monday, September 22, 2008

Livin' the Dream





So, lately I've heard Seth tell friend on the phone when asked how things are say, "Oh, you know, just livin' the dream." Now, I'm sure it is meant sarcastically but after giving it some thought (I know, I'm way too analytical) I decided that we are livin' our dream. Sure, life is crazy busy and even hard some times but where else would we rather be? Thanks honey for the insight!

Okay, so we've been trying to cram some time at the park in because I know that any day it is going to be cold and windy and here comes fall and winter! We keep having really nice days which are great to be outside! Woohoo! The kids are doing so good. Logan is talking up a storm and his new thing is to ask why! We have some really LONG days but he is so much fun! Chloe is getting braver and braver and is now walking behind her little walker cart thing. She goes pretty fast too. It won't be long!

Seth's days stay pretty packed. Between patients, research, classes and setting up externships he stays pretty busy. Not too busy however to take an all guys backpacking/camping trip this weekend though! Stinker! He deserves the break. He works so hard for us and I know that he'd take us all if he could (or at least I hope he would)!

I keep taking on more projects as usual and am staying way super busy. I love doing all the things I do and keep finding ways to do more things! I love learning new stuff and its been great! I'm trying to get back on an exercise routine thanks to some motivating friends! We'll see how long it lasts!

Overall, we are doing great. We are happy, healthy, in school, have two way super cool great adorable kids, and are seriously, just livin' the dream!

0 comments: