Monday, September 22, 2008

Deciding to go Private

Okay, so after some discussion with friends, we've too decided to go private. So, if you would like to continue to view our happenin' always updated blog leave a comment with your email address and I'll add you to the list! I'm going to change it in about two weeks.

40 comments:

Brittanie said...

Definitely invite me!! You've got my e-mail address! Thanks!

Macey said...

Invite me too-macjamin@gmail.com. I love the you are livin' the dream.

Summers Family said...

I love checkin' out your happenin' always updated blog, so invite me too! easummers2@gmail.com

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

hdcseven@gmail.com I love the pictures you take!

Teri said...

don't forget us...websterteri@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Hey you. we would like to be invited. jenncauthen@gmail.com

Levesque Family said...

Heres my email; tammy_and_dale@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Heidi said...

Please invite me! dglvrhied@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me. musical.mommy@yahoo.com

I'm so glad that you are living your dream!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey Courtney, your kids are so cute and I love your post about livin' the dream. We'd love to be invited to your blog...
hopelofgreen@hotmail.com

Hawkins Family said...

Hey Courtney! I love to stay updated on your little family. My email is bkbhawkins@aznex.net. Glad things are going good. Chloe is ADORABLE.

Click Clan said...

I would love an invite...THANKS

LaDawn

jordan and kat said...

for sure! we love to see your family happenings! katallen08@gmail.com

Colton and Ashley said...

do it under colton.flake@gmail.com

Rochelle said...

you better invite us- and i am pretty sure you have my email. glad to hear you're all doing great!

Kristina said...

Count me in!!

anderson.kristina.a@gmail.com

csrussell said...

Invite me to.. csrussell2004@hotmail.com

~Sharleen

Shelley said...

We'd love to keep updated!

benandkarigraniello said...

Yes..Here is my email..klstacy@gmail.com

Milroys said...

Keep us posted!...tmilroy1@aol.com

Clint and Tiffany said...

Us too! Us too! You should have one of our emails, if not let me know.

Click Clan said...

clickmedical@yahoo.com

don't know what I was thinking not leaving my email.

ladawn

jordan and tyrell said...

don't forget to include us.
jordanlee21@hotmail.com
tyrellsmith20@yahoo.com

Parmelee said...

umm will you add someone who makes fun of your daughters headbands all the time? if so, tbtparm@juno.com

Sara said...

sarakerrigan@gmail.com

Claydens said...

i love to check in on your cute life!
mclayden@gmail.com

Tricia said...

Please invite me. I love to read what the kids are up too

boliviarocks@hotmail.com

Brittnie Roit said...

Hey there.... I would love to continue to see what is happening in your lives! Your babies are adorable! Love the pictures!!!
bbroit@yahoo.com

Diana said...

Count me in. DSRotella@comcast.net

Collin and Hannah said...

It would be nice to get an invite! Sounds like you guys are doing great.

Rachel said...

We'd love to be included rachester1@gmail.com. I love the pictures of the kids you took. It's crazy how long it takes to get the perfect picture if we ever get one.

Petersens said...

Us too!! mcpeter2@gmail.com Thanks!

Breezy Skye said...

You've got my email address, so I definitely want in.

The Boring Family said...

We'd love to keep up with the Skinners! I must say, your pictures are incredible!

Cash Crew said...

Don't forget us... kulianacash@yahoo.com!

hancock crew said...

Add us to you list!! hancock@aznex.net

Reeds said...

I love to check out your blog when I have a chance - regandjen@gmail.com

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey here is my email address: rasmussenmarisa@Hotmail.com
Thanks

Audra said...

Dont forget me too! Audrasmith400@yahoo.com